From your child's first class to their graduation performance, the Tamara Howe School of Dance has a class for everyone! Our mission at THSD is to provide young dancers with an education-based, postive, encouraging yet disciplined dance environment. Our primary purpose is to provide a family friendly, caring environment where dancers can grow in their appreciation of the performing arts all while enhancing their sense of self worth, confidence, creativity, drive and accomplishment. Our classes are taught by experienced adult faculty and our costumes and choreography are always age appropriate.
|Ballet Classes • Pre-Pointe • Pointe • Tap • Jazz |
Modern • Musical Theatre • Street Jazz • Lyrical
Combination Classes • Adult Classes • Zumba
Visit our News page to sign up for our newsletter!
- Fall Schedule now available!
- Orange & Black Week Oct. 27 - 31st
- Costume Measuring Week Oct 27 - 31st
- FREE Frozen Camp | Ages 3- 10 | November 1st
- Dustin Phillips Workshop Nov. 8-9th!
- FREE Frozen Camp | Ages 3- 10 | November 15th
- Parent Participation & Appreciation Week | Nov 17 - 21st
- Holiday Parade of Lights Nov 22nd
- Thanksgiving Break Nov 25 - 28
- Helping Hands Concert | December 19th