For dancers of all ages and stages, the Tamara Howe School of Dance has a class for everyone! Our mission at THSD is to "Dream.....Believe......Dance". We provide young dancers with an education-based, postive, encouraging yet disciplined dance environment. Our primary purpose is to offer a family friendly, caring classes where dancers can grow in their appreciation of the performing arts all while enhancing their sense of self worth, confidence, creativity, drive and accomplishment. Our classes are taught by experienced adult faculty and our costumes and choreography are always age appropriate.
|Ballet Classes • Pre-Pointe • Pointe • Tap • Jazz|
Modern • Musical Theatre • Street Jazz • Lyrical
Combination Classes • Adult Classes • Zumba
Visit our News page to sign up for our newsletter!
- February 9th | Story time with a Twist
- February 11th | Friends and Family Showcase
- February 9 - 13th | Love Your Body Week!
- March 16 - 20 | Spring Break - No Classes
- April 4- 5 | Easter Break - No Classes
- TBA | Photo Week at Studio
- April 20th - 24th | In Class Dress Rehearsals @ Studio
- April 27th - May 1st | Rehearsals @ Steifel
- May 2nd | 8th Annual Spring Showcase @ Stiefel