For dancers of all ages and stages, the Tamara Howe School of Dance has a class for everyone! The mission of THSD is to "Dream.....Believe......Dance". Your dancer will experience an education-based, postive, encouraging yet disciplined dance environment. Enjoy family friendly, caring classes where dancers can grow in their appreciation of the performing arts all while enhancing their sense of self worth, confidence, creativity, drive and accomplishment. Classes are taught by experienced adult faculty and costumes and choreography are always age appropriate.
Spring Session classes begin February 23rd and run through May 10th!
Join us for Tutus for Tots, Mommy & Me, Barre Fitness and Adult Tap!
|Ballet Classes • Pre-Pointe • Pointe • Tap • Jazz|
Modern • Musical Theatre • Street Jazz • Lyrical
Combination Classes • Adult Classes • Barre Fitness
Visit our News page to sign up for our newsletter!
- Friends and Family Showcase @ Stiefel
- February 8 - 12th | Spread the Love Week
- February 20 - 21 | DMA in Kansas City
- March 14 - 18th | Spring Break ~ No Classes
- April 11 - 14th | Picture Week
- May 9 - 12th | Crazy Hair Week
- May 16 - 21st | Rehearsal & Spring Showcase Week!
- May 23 - 26th | NEXT Level Week!