For dancers of all ages and stages, the Tamara Howe School of Dance has a class for everyone! Your dancer will experience an education-based, positive, encouraging yet disciplined dance environment. Enjoy family friendly, caring classes where dancers can grow in their appreciation of the performing arts all while enhancing their sense of self worth, confidence, creativity, drive and accomplishment. Classes are taught by experienced adult faculty and costumes and choreography are always age appropriate.
Visit our News page to sign up for our newsletter!
Click the Team App tab to the Right to join today!
Newsletter, documents and more available at anytime.
- September 28th | Wiggle Wednesday (FREE Storytime)
- October 10 - 15 | Bring a Friend to Dance Week
- October 14 - 16 | THSD Fall Convention
- October 22nd | Ballerina Bake Shoppe Camp
- October 24th - 29th | Boo-tiful Bun &
Donate Your Way Out of Dress Code
- October 29th | Sweet and Spooky Halloween Camp
- October 31st | Closed for Halloween